Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Dragon Age: Origins developer walkthrough.

Oh... oh... oh... oh...

I love BioWare and I've been excited about Dragon Age ever since I first heard the idea being bandied about. The Jade Empire, Knights of The Old Republic, Mass Effect, Baldur's Gate, and Neverwinter Nights developer has yet to let me down with a single one of their titles. As an example of how much I've been following title, I have the original Dragon Age desktop wallpaper before they added the "Origins" subtitle about a year ago and, as a member of BioWare's BBS, have been following this game intently ever since it got its own forum.

Dragon Age: Origins looks as if it is shaping up to be the best RPG since Baldur's Gate II.

Anyways, after the jump are 4 vids of a developer walkthrough of Dragon Age: Orgins, and damn does it look awesome.




Part One: the very beginning.











Part Two: stead your steel, brave warrior.











Part Three: let's wreck some shit.











Part Four: seize the tower, seize the day.

No comments: